this is great. minus that fucking clown.
- Eloy escribes hoy,
- ya sabes como soy
- y por eso me voy
- a hacer de cowboy
- Ay mi querido Eloy!
- No sabes dónde estoy
- porque tu conciencia soy
- y en mi despedida de soltero quiero que me hagas de boy
- ¡CUÁNTO ARTE DIOH MIOR!
Ennis Del Mar: I’m gonna tell you this one time, Jack fuckin’ Twist, an’ I ain’t foolin’. What I don’t know - all them things that I don’t know - could get you killed if I come to know them. I ain’t jokin’.
Jack Twist: Yeah well try this one, and I’ll say it just once!
Ennis Del Mar: Go ahead!
Jack Twist: Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin’ real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn’t want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything’s built on that! That’s all we got, boy, fuckin’ all. So I hope you know that, even if you don’t never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you’ll kill me for needing somethin’ I don’t hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I’m not you… I can’t make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.
- Cassie: I stopped eating, and then everyone had to do what I said. That was powerful.
- Teacher: And did you enjoy it?
- Cassie: … I think it was the happiest time of my life. But, I had to stop before I died because otherwise it wasn’t fun. You wouldn’t understand.
- Teacher: You’re wrong Cassie.
- Cassie: Did you … did you cut yourself too?
- Teacher: People will do anything to work out why they feel bad, won’t they?
- Cassie: Did you work it out?
- Teacher: Like I said, i’m not supposed to help you with your exam.
- Cassie: I want you to tell me.
- Teacher: What?
- Cassie: How to stop bad things happening.
- Teacher: Doesn’t work, does it? That’s why you have to start eating again.
- Cassie: I fell in love …
- Teacher: Ah, love. Why cut yourself when you can be in love?
- Skins, 2x09 - Cassie.
The torture. FULL STOP.
- — Does this make sense to you?
- — No. Does it make any sense to you?
- — No. I can't figure it out, can you?
- — No, I can't.
- — Neither can I. I don't understand this at all, do you?
- — No, I don't.
- — Neither do I. I'm very confused.
- — I am too.
- — I'm totally lost.
- — So am I.
- (Ooo emeee geee, ara tindrè la musiqueta enganxada al cap tota la nit... VIU, TE ODIO, TE ODIOOOOOO!)